| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sant’Angelo (Mount) in February is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 44.7mm (1.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 10:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Sant’Angelo (Mount) February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sant’Angelo (Mount), Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sant’Angelo (Mount):
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) WNW
- Termoli, Italy - 85.4 kms (53.1 miles) WNW
- Campobasso, Italy - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) W
- Amendola, Italy - 27.1 kms (16.9 miles) SW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 42.6 kms (26.5 miles) SW
- Grazzanise, Italy - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) WSW
- Trevico, Italy - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) SW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 166 kms (103.1 miles) WSW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) S