| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sant’Angelo (Mount) in July is warm at 20.25 °C (68.45 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 43.9mm (1.7in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:27 long and the longest day is 15:09 long with an average length of 14:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Sant’Angelo (Mount) July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sant’Angelo (Mount), Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sant’Angelo (Mount):
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) WNW
- Termoli, Italy - 85.4 kms (53.1 miles) WNW
- Campobasso, Italy - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) W
- Amendola, Italy - 27.1 kms (16.9 miles) SW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 42.6 kms (26.5 miles) SW
- Grazzanise, Italy - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) WSW
- Trevico, Italy - 94.7 kms (58.9 miles) SW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 166 kms (103.1 miles) WSW
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) S